Tuesday, 26 February 2008

Rekindled


Fancy, I dreamt of the silk touch of your thought

Never to be awake in dampnest and bliss

For I long the days I’ll set my eyes

On such beauty as velvet of your wings...




Distance between us quite afar

How I wish you live nearby

So I can see you as days go by

Day after day I wish for thee

To be in my heart at all times.




Do you hear this?

It ’s the drum of my blood

The piano of my soul

And they linger in an abysmal torment...

Fade, shall I just fade in oblivion

For this sound seems not to travel to your ear

Forever so gently...




What did you say?

That cannot be true

An endless ryhme to lonely nights

From dark prismed skies till an early sunrise

It is every prayer that I say your name

Since the day you fell from silver cloud

To grace me with your love.




And gentle tap from my reaping flesh

Onto the echo of the night

I shall come to you free,

free to be yours...




Tears flooding my eyes

Your words that stole my heart

These myriad of turbid feelings;

If you were the incarnate of real love

Reveal it to me, so my mind can now conceive

If this love is supposed to be.




Your eyes are oceans

And close to hapiness it seems

I am the incarnation of love,

Of god, of the essence of which we are made of,

It needs only a will to materialise...




Like an ocean's winter frost

My heart has never felt so lost

Your words a desperate music

Of love therein.




Listen to the music of your heart

Forget the words

Does it sound like a blooming rose

Or the falling of rain?




I must be true

You had me since.




Had you since?




Thy eyes art blind, Sire?




Look with your faith...




Your eyes captivate me.

And my heart brims over

With a love it holds for you.




Again

You kept all that hidden secrets

In the depth of your soul,

Come to me clean

Washed from the darkness

In which you bathe.




I journey through

The densest part of me

Gracious love beckons thee near

In the company of shadows

All there was for naught

Awake without stains

To taste thy sweet touch I await

The untold truth I so long shelved.




~words are hard to find to let you know my feelings. and you make my face turn red. it's hard for me to tell you this. i honestly don't know if you like me just because of that letter. anyhow, my lips will always say, I Like You.~

6 comments:

Ryle said...

Can we see the letter yeng? :D

Mariale said...

Haha, I bet you want to fall into the trap also?

ms firefly said...

who is he? i am so kilig with this!!!

Mariale said...

i can't tell yet. too early pa. you will know, swann. let's just wait things to happen.

Ryle said...

exciting.... :D great post yeng! pero ang letter, can we see?!?

Mariale said...

ryle! what you are reading now is part of everything. so just let it be...