Thursday, 27 March 2008

Odd Me Out


I've Been Tagged! The rules are - once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with ten weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end you choose ten people to be tagged, list their names, and why you chose them. No tag backs!!!

10 Strange Things About Me (at least for me)

1. I bathe in milk, be it fresh or evaporated, though not everyday anymore. Pure honey is a regular. But I go organic whenever I could; whatever fruits or veggies are available at home. Avocado and papaya are my favorites.
2. I sleep with my face masked on milk or pure honey.
3. It will take me an hour to finish bathing. I don't know why. I feel unclean if I spent it quickly.
4. I do consume any milk powder, chocolate powder or a mix of these two, as voraciously I devour a hearty meal.
5. I wear socks to sleep, even in a dry climate.
6. And because I'm very foot-fetish, I end up putting more milk cream on my feet than on my face several times in a given day.
7. I have to confess how vex I would be in a disarray of order. Dirt clothes shouldn't clutter in the bin, in fact I neatly pile them like newly washed clothes.
8. I read in a dim room. The bright luster might cause a visual defect on peripheral matters other than the book. Unless you want me to multi-task which excites me.
9. Oh, I need to have at least a bottle of water near my bed. I fuel up before I go to pee, then I guzzle more liquid when I'm back from the loo. I feel there's a high-need to fill in what was quickly depleted.
10. Because you have read what a nutcase I am, I have fits of posting or deleting this article. You see, I am in my dailies with this disease of doubt.

Anyhow, cheers to Nicole. Thank you for the Tag.

I tag YOU!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing the tag! You're not insane and don't delete this post! :) It was awesome!

You bateh in milk? Does it really, REALLY help for your skin? Do you pour it in with the water? Details! I think it's so cool that you bathe in milk. :)

And that you neatly pile dirty clothes, I just bundle them up in the basket.Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Oh and ps - if you ever want to exchange car packages let me know. My email is on my blog, in the sidebar. :) I could send you some socks!

Anonymous said...

No wonder you have beautiful skin! You need to write us tips about your milk bathing, milk lady!

While you pile your dirty laundry neatly, I have to arrange the dirty dishes before I wash them or my mind will go totally berserk. lol

This is probably why we met in college. Took the same course and were classmates. We're a bunch of OC!

Don't delete this entry. It's great you're opening up. We're just getting to know you more! xoxo

I wrote a comment yesterday but it didn't show up. Weird. :(

Mariale said...

@sleepyjane: Now, I am really shy about this milk bathing. My friends back home do try my daily ritual, yet they give up after a couple of days. They don't get me why I'm doing this :) It works because your skin will glow even if you don't put lotion anymore.

@gracey: I didn't get to see your comment yesterday. I had two from Nicole though. Anyway, you're right. Being OC, our common denominator why we ended up same course back in university. You're missed though when you went away. We always remember both you and Chikki. Truth is, we did talk about you. Because Professor Kangleon, if you do remember her, never forget her 'deviant' students and I was one of those. All throughout I was a headache for the SocSci division. Haha.

paninigirl said...

aha, i was gone for a few days and how much i missed!
you're all very weird and funny indeed, i think i'm just the opposite. though i get upset looking at people do their laundry, i can't stand it if they don't do the way i do. ;-)
i'll make my homework soon yeng, soon as i catch up with my flooded mailbox!

Ryle said...

Looks like you enjoyed Mickey's company. :D Be careful about reading with dim lighting, take care of your eyes, improper lighting puts too much strain on your eyes. Or at least my Mom always told me that. hehe

Mariale said...

@swann: I will wait for your post, dette. Miss you blogging.

@ryle: I know, but I got used to it already. I guess I have more rods in my retina that my eyes seem too adjusted to darkness :p Our mothers are alike.