Saturday, 26 April 2008

I Miss You


Dearest Wings,

Do you know how much it pain me to miss you a heap? I cry myself to sleep. I feel that you're just taking me for granted, even if I know I don't have a right to feel this way. This being 'something' that I may be special to you. Because I know I'm never going to be that 'someone', will never be that special the way I feel down inside. I only wish I could show you.

I lied to you. I'm very sorry. I can't excuse myself anymore. What comes between us is so vast, and we are not beyond those boundaries. Everything is complicated. And I am freeing myself of it. I don't want to be in a pitfall because I've pushed myself into it. I keep away from seeing you. I seek 'us' none of it is within these time and length.

Please don't ask me anymore. You twist and turn my mind leaving my heart bruised. If this still means nothing to you, I deserve only what I have -my complexities... which prolly I write almost anything. Nonsense, so to speak.

I've had given you more than a space to get to know me. But you were preoccupied. Whenever I reached for you, you pulled away. I couldn't ask for anything more but hurt looking through me.

Your eyes, why does it hurt me? Because you are heaven indeed.

1 comment:

Ryle said...

“Love expands; it does not limit itself to boundaries.”