Tuesday, 15 April 2008

Mailbox

I'm not perfect. But when I love... I tend to love perfectly.

I dream about a house by the water
and a girl to live with
I dream about climbing a mountain
and a girl to come home to
I dream about sailing around the world
and a girl to miss
I dream about real love
and I guess all I want is you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Then what is the problem??

That sounds like a proposal! Almost. Why can't you be together?

Will email you reaaaaaaaal soon! I'm finishing up something for you for your real mailbox. No, not the birthday project we have but something else.

Keep your heart open, yeng. xoxo

Ryle said...

So..... This is what's been keeping you busy. :D hope everything works out for you this time around yeng. :)

paninigirl said...

that is so sweet!!!
i'm happy for you yeng, i hope everything falls into place.

Anonymous said...

**hugs**

That's a great message to get, I don't know the circumastances though.

Anonymous said...

What better way to love than perfectly *sweet*