I wake up one morning trying to figure things out. The world seems blurry around me; uncertain and bleak. I start to question why life has different meanings. The answer, so naive and plain, that life is fortified with smooth roads and harsh obstacles to make us full in our dimensions. And that what makes life worth living.
OH, I LOVE IT!!! I'm gonna get bangs too! Been thinking about it for months but haven't gone to the salon yet. Maybe this weekend!
Miss you Yeng. Glad to see you're writing again. I keep visiting here to check if you updated. And you have! Yay!
I'm still working on your presents (will ship them all in one including the birthday giveaway I had in April) so it will be delayed a bit. I haven't done the birthday journal thing either, I'm not so inspired to do it now though I did keep the stuff.. can we postpone that for next year? lol
2 comments:
Did you do the thing you said you were gonna do with your hair already yeng? where are the pics? :D
OH, I LOVE IT!!!
I'm gonna get bangs too! Been thinking about it for months but haven't gone to the salon yet. Maybe this weekend!
Miss you Yeng. Glad to see you're writing again. I keep visiting here to check if you updated. And you have! Yay!
I'm still working on your presents (will ship them all in one including the birthday giveaway I had in April) so it will be delayed a bit. I haven't done the birthday journal thing either, I'm not so inspired to do it now though I did keep the stuff.. can we postpone that for next year? lol
Basta, keep writing please. We miss you!!! <3
Post a Comment