
Just a quickie... Have a schedule to fly to the moon tonight.
This is my uber-vivacious childhood friend. She's a real darling but she could be a raging bitch. So don't try to mess up with her or any of her friends, that includes me, because she'd scorn you to hell. We rarely update on each other, but we'll see each other soonest if our schedule permits. And I really hope her presence won't make me cringe in my own skin. It's been a while, really long while since we last saw each other in Manila. Gah, I was mesmerized by her at that time. Who doesn't? All eyes ogled at her sexiness. I should say, she's so blessed and I'm happy for her. Despite the tragic death of her mom when we just got in the university, then her dad followed just when she's starting to make a life of her own. She's hurdled a lot of intrigues. She might have freed herself from the restraints of being a Muslim, and her values may have loosened, she's stood as pillar to her younger siblings. They are her inspirations to keep on pushing herself to the limits. I quote her, I wake up. I wash my face and go. It's another day. I'm sure. I fight for what I love. And the music keeps going on, my heart begins to beat. Makes my life complete. I'm flying away.
And of course, you will have another him in any minute. They are for certain not worth your tears. I always have you in my prayers, Yang. You know I always do. And I missed Tita too. Your mom was like a mom to me as well. I'm sure if she's still here, though you will complain about her nagging, she'd be too proud of you. You've become what she's always wanted you to be. Being part of FACE and their ace-model, you are a Star... born to be IT! I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment