Thursday, 24 July 2008

When Doodz Came

Doodz!
The Power Of Two.
Nobody dares our tandem.
Go ahead and dive off the highboard.
We're cool about it.

It's the Mickey Mouse ride!

The Quirante's on Japan-vacation.

With their "Tita" :p

Dry, scorching heat. Burn.

Just first week of June. I hate Japan during summer.

Exhausted. Let's stop and talk awhile.

The matriarch.

Not so shy dad.

Deedee is now a lady.

What are you goofing at?

Who else? Meet Kokim in action.

C'mon, it's just a kiddy ride. Don't be upset.

Scarecrows.

Las chicas. Don't worry, it's just a 360-loop-ride.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

uy! which did you like better, disney land or disney sea? did you go to both? ;-)

ms firefly said...

as usual, you look fab!!! love the get-up, so cool! :)

Mariale said...

@caryn: Mare, I like both. Every year, almost every change of season, present ang lola sa Disney =p Are you busy on Mondays? I almost forgot my passport pa expire na =p Maki meet up lang. Sama mo rin si Kuya Save =p

@swann: Thanks, sweetie. Trying to be jologs here =p