So I thought I'd like to share some of his little adventures...
I wake up one morning trying to figure things out. The world seems blurry around me; uncertain and bleak. I start to question why life has different meanings. The answer, so naive and plain, that life is fortified with smooth roads and harsh obstacles to make us full in our dimensions. And that what makes life worth living.
Friday, 29 August 2008
Little Boy
The little man wants to thank you, friends, for the greet. He still thinks it's still his birthday. The singing and discussion will never end. He'd go over these pictures and he'd leap recalling the fun he had at that time. If you'd not listen to his squeals, he would really squeeze your face and have it focused to his. He wants you to listen to his chatters.
So I thought I'd like to share some of his little adventures...














So I thought I'd like to share some of his little adventures...
No comments:
Post a Comment