Sunday, 16 November 2008

Paraglide

My life is worth 7,000 yen only. But I'm excited. It will be on the 23rd of this month. And I will be flying against all odds.

Hmmm, my emotional brain is thinking of how to overcome this extreme experience I will be facing soon... Amygdala sure won't be my nice-y mate when I'm up the sky to support me of this plight, oh I mean, during this human flight with only inflated wings as my threshold to death. Eyes rolling. If this death defying act would turn me into a bird, oh dear heavens, eversince I was a small child I wish to become an angel... Well, not all angels have halos. Ain't it right, aight?

"I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away. I don't know where my soul is. I don't know where my home is(And baby all I need for you to know is)... I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away. I don't know where my soul is. I don't know where my home is." ~Nelly Furtado

2 comments:

totomai said...

naks at kumanta ka pa. pede mo gawin yun habang lumilipad.

kita kits sa weekend.

by the way,3500 yen ang buhay mo. hati kayo ng kasama mong paraglide sensei haha

Mariale said...

Kuya, excited na nga... Mag karaoke ako sa langit! Yosh!

Hay, si sensei pa kahati ko. Pwede spectator na lang ako? Hahaha. What if si sensei ay bad na bad na bad??? Wala, paranoid lang...