Sunday, 1 March 2009

Carl Raymon

Woohoo! I woke up from a buzz of delivery-call. A package from Hakodate, Hokkaido.
It's a loot of chocolates and more chocolates from white to dark... Yum! More Japanese goodies, those sweet mochi. Sticky! Of course, Carl Raymon's packs of sausages. A book. An album, set of pictures of places I would like to be at, whenever I feel like thinking and to be secluded from the madding crowd. Oh, there's me! Woot! I have to unpack now before I'd dig memories from the past.

3 comments:

totomai said...

was this from a secret admirer? hehe

im waiting for my book too. lol

Mariale said...

There's no secret on it. In fact, because of that person I was rumored pregnant since, since, since...

Which book are you waiting?

TF has blog already? I just knew it from your blog. I haven't been to that site for a month or two I guess. I will check your blog there anytime soon. I hope I won't go nosebleed on your Tagalog site :p

totomai said...

my oldies.

Prayer for Owen Meany
and of course, Angela's Ashes

yup meron na din tagalog blog sa TF. haha try and try lang ako express sa tagalog