I wake up one morning trying to figure things out. The world seems blurry around me; uncertain and bleak. I start to question why life has different meanings. The answer, so naive and plain, that life is fortified with smooth roads and harsh obstacles to make us full in our dimensions. And that what makes life worth living.
Sunday, 24 May 2009
Yaya
Fooling around with Ayu-chan, while her mom went to gossip with the girls.
Thank you, sweetie. I want one of my own, sigh! She's too heavy and cuddly, very cutie. Kidnapping case jud ni, sige call na iya Papa asa nami dapit sa mall kay mo-uli na :D Hay, her older brother is a hunk too :) Sayang, 3 years old pa, waaah! Me wants kiddos!!!
2 comments:
you two are so cute together. ^-^
Thank you, sweetie. I want one of my own, sigh! She's too heavy and cuddly, very cutie. Kidnapping case jud ni, sige call na iya Papa asa nami dapit sa mall kay mo-uli na :D Hay, her older brother is a hunk too :) Sayang, 3 years old pa, waaah! Me wants kiddos!!!
Post a Comment