Friday, 5 March 2010

     For three sleepless nights drove my neurons to exhaustion. I thought I must have had pushed a wrong button when I was trying to synchronize my phone to the computer. Although I must admit that I am slightly dumb to the OS of my computer, because I'm still using the Japanese version since it was bought. I kid you not! I've been communicating with this computer in a lingo so foreign to me. The program updates, the change of browser, downloading of files and whatnots... Imagine my confused stare as I look blankly to the kanji texts trying to tell me to do something. Most often it really frustrates me, because it makes me feel that I am illiterate to it. Though it is true that I am no genius to the Japanese language, but please, I am no dumb to computer stuff. Oh well, somehow I have managed to maintain this love-hate relationship, for almost three years now with this pink notebook which I called Lushie.

     And it was not my first to have lost a 3G connection in my phone. It usually happens when I do sync it with my notebook. But it'll be back after all the necessary updates were made. Or, if I were in a place where my phone network has a weak signal strength. Unfortunately, I am caving in such place. So I am getting used to the on/off 3G connection with my phone. I thought that was just it three nights ago. Weak signal. But the following day, I was getting worried. I tried to tinker it, reconnect with my computer again. My conscious efforts were put to zilchness for three long nights. I almost threw it to the wall. Nuh, I just dropped it in my sack (wink).

     Yesterday, I went to the nearest office to have it check. I went there thirty and an hour early. Waiting... patiently... standing in the cold. A little stride here and there. Until I couldn't hold a minute longer, I rushed back to attend to my work. So this morning, I went to open the shop. Oh yes, I came in early again before the staff. I welcomed their arrival gladly with a greet. As soon as I was received in, I was just amazed by the phone agent's explanation... I'm sorry, did I hear it right? There's a month of bill that I forgot to pay? When I came here last week to pay for last month's bill, and nobody ever told me that I've missed a month? And that was a December bill? Last year? Dang, man! Please, don't humiliate me?! I may not speak best in Nihonggo, but please, you're paid to be of best service to your customers, they may be Nihonjin and or, gaijin. If I had missed to pay that was supposed to be last year's billing, why didn't they inform me last week when I was there to settle my account? Don't make me feel stupid. It will show in your system. Right there in your pc, in front of your eyes. All you have to do is just tell me, that 'hey gaijin, you have yet an account payable!'

     Anyway, now that my iPhone is back. I can now blog anytime I want to, and wherever I am. All that I have to wait for now is the statement of billing/received payments that I have requested, of which will be sent in a week's notice.

     For some reasons, I've been eyeing the Google phone now and thinking of shifting to another phone network.

No comments: