Friday, 30 April 2010


I love you with a love so profound. Your imaginings will never contain the vastness of My love. Please, believe Me when I say, this is everlasting.

I allowed these things to beseech you because I want you to grow. I want that little mustard seed of faith to grow roots. I want you to not just feel Me, I want you to have a taste of Me--- a taste of the streams of living water that your soul quenches for. I want you to have a faith so real. It literally grips your every being.

I want you to seek Me with all Your heart, soul and mind. I want to have an intimate, rich, satisfying relationship with you. I want for you to want the things I want, to be involved in the things I am passionate for. I want you to live the way I did, because it is the only way to live.

I want you to be a salt and light to a flavorless world. I want your life to count. I want you to be selfless. I want to use you for the people around you who are consumed with so much worry, their hearts are shut to what I so lovingly offer.

I want to change you little by little, everyday until it becomes so crystal clear to you; what you're here for.

I want you to cry out to me everyday. That apart from Me, you will always feel dried up and racked with discontent.

I want you show others how rewarding it is to have Me as a friend.

I preserved you for a reason and for a purpose. And I will reveal it to you in My time, My terms. But know always that it is far more than you can ever imagine. And it's going to be everything that you could ever want, and more.

I do these things not to smite you. I so badly desire for a vessel for my love for others. And you might think yourself as a bench warmer. But I have such great plans for you. I want you to be part of the plays. I want you to be involved. I want you to lead. I want you to be driven to and for me.

I hear your cries, your frustrations and your lamentations. I see your heart so clearly. I am not oblivious, nor am I nonchalant to your struggles. But see, I want a heart that is more than wanting my blessings. I want a heart that seeks ME like no other. I, Myself… not because I am able to give.

I wipe away every single tear you ever shed. Yet, until I break down all the forces that keep you from reaching out to Me, I will lull you to sleep with utmost compassion.

I have given you My word, as guide. I want you to read, study and live it out. Make it real.

I want you to focus on what's important, and that alone is ME. All these things you want, I will add it according to My riches and glory.

I want you to simplify. There's a lot you put worth on that crowds your every self. It chokes the faith I daily instill on you. Remember that you do not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from My mouth. I am the Life.

I want you to know that image, career, romance or even your family can never quite take My place. All these are fleeting and momentary. I contain the streams of living water. I motion you to come and drink of Me because I had you in mind when I laid down My life for you.

I want to give you eyes to see the things I am doing for you. I want you to appreciate that I am so much more than how far your eyes can take you. I know the ends of the horizons.

I want to give you ears to listen to my whispers in your daily undertaking. I want to sharpen your ability to hear because I gifted you with so much. I don't want you to miss out on My blessings. You, be my mouthpiece, please listen well.

I want to give you My heart. I see that you really want to have a heart after Me. And I am so pleased that you come up to me in utmost brokenness and humility. I take you up in my arms. I will piece all of you together for My glory.

I am excited to do great and mighty things for you. Just you wait and see.

I am your strength. Your portion. Your deliverer.

I have planted eternity in your heart. And if you seek  Me all of your days, this I promise you again and again, I will be with you always, even through the ends of age.

No comments: