Wednesday, 1 December 2010

Lip-tight

     While I am so tempted to splurge these days on shopping spree, I skid myself in every corner trying to walk away from the shops and to defeat with heavy heart those red labels. I always come out from a peek at a store with audibly long deep breaths, exhaling grief over a lost of a good grab that will excite the attention of another shopaholic. At the same time, I can smell relief for the influence it enthralled me at first, but I let go and didn't let the spell enslaved me. Kudos to that!

     Though I won't deny that I do have many "wants" or "would like to have" this Christmas. I am fastening my purse from the lures of high consumerism this yuletide season, instead I have to zip through my millions of dream-plans.

     But in any road, I am still making this fun-wishlist like everyone is having. I am wishing Santa will hear me. Well, the best things in life are for free, especially dreams and wishes. Teehee :p

     Countdown wishlist till Christmas eve...

     #1 Dear Santa, I wish for

     
     

No comments: