As much as I would like to write about my last Sunday, it was Easter. I attended the mass at a church in Yokohoma area where I used to live. I refuse not to talk about what have publicly became known to my old acquiantances concerning myself, that was undeniably unknown to me. Well, they can poke out their eyes and critically examined me, if they had to. I won't have qualms about it.
I have already lacked my sense of hearing of their often sensational talks about me. Heedless of whatsoever tittle-tattles, they can all blab and judge me for no reasons. But I won't debase myself by offering them what the truth is. Because if there was one error I wouldn't have to justify, is, I remain pure. This won't cause them anything. Only if they'd like to impregnate me (as always spread around) to whoever ears they'll whisper to.
Argh, I said I won't be talking. The deuce, I rant!
I need to breathe.
4 comments:
that's the attitude! i've had my share of that, and in the end, the truth always prevails.
stay strong!
i'm going to my parents today, so i'll take up my homework when i am back this evening. have a great sunday!
You mentioned something about singing in church. Did you get to do it? If so, what did you sing? :D
Don't be affected with what those people say. Let them think whatever they want because they don't know better.
I echo Odette, stay strong! xoxo
@odette: I always keep my head up high. In fact, I'm all smiles. And whenever I do that, it makes them hate me more.
@ryle: I arrived late. I just missed the choir though. Most often I go solo during communion, because that'll be the time that everyone's busy.
@gracey: Well, they can't even spell me :p Thanks, hon!
Post a Comment