Wednesday, 19 March 2008

Oh, Lord of My Heart

An angel crept in through the night;
shalt haunt me in my sleep.
He kissed my passion;
I dreamt of love.
Ravished would be
my heart's lost;
'tis omen escaped
before I was to rouse.

Ye wings glowing blush
to this sweet rose;
Awaits thy pristine dominion.
Feel me whilst thou promise
I won't be harmed.
Take me into thine arms
as thy skin bursts in flame.
Gently carry me to thy world;
only this moment I wilt be thine.

Across this placid blue,
'tis virgin wilts from hitherto
divine's sinister clouds.

Oh, thou lustrous veil
corrupt the innocence in my eyes.
My heart, my soul,
thou hadst mercifully taken;
it wraths like flames from hell.
Yet I long to linger
in this ghosts of love;
my mind pleasures in the shadows
of thine unseen world.

I wilt knock on heaven's gate,
if thou be near.
Thy gloom hast given me breath;
thy light eclipsed my own demise.
'Tis rose would be my heart
wanes the exodus of thine eternal fire.

3 comments:

ms firefly said...

you are inspired again yeng!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!

Mariale said...

I was stressed. Not really inspired. I have to be sane.

Thanks to you both.