Monday, 7 April 2008

27th

I count my day by sunrises, not by sunsets;
my life by smiles, not by tears;
And when life is at its twilights,
I will count my age by friends,
not by years.

I quote this from my best friend's whose MMS-greet woke me up at 1:14 in the wee hours.

Thank you, Don. I love you mucho. And I miss you more.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Yeng!!! Enjoy your day and cherish every moment. Love yah! xoxo

ms firefly said...

happy birthday dearie!!!

to be 27 is beautiful, (that was the year my husband proposed to me.) so live your life to the fullest, with abandon (at some points yes!) and much zest. you're never going the same way again, so have fun and pursue that which makes you happy.

take it from me, i've been there. hmmm, it feels good to be able to say that, this is the best part of being older. ;-)

so i wish you lotsa lovin' and happiness for this year and onwards! {{{{ hugs }}}}