Cheers to everyone, and happy birthday to my sister! And to lovely Odette too, hugs on your birthday.
Like any other Valentine's day, I still opt to be alone than crowd myself to the commercialism of a supposed special day.
***On phone conversation with Kokim...
"Won't there be a solution to your problem of not being sociable? Or but, you wouldn't relate yourself to anybody who is way different to your perspective?"
Whatever it may be, I don't have qualm about it.

4 comments:
thanks dear! ♥♥♥
kj and i each had a mini choco cake too, which counts as my birthday cake as well.
i say you can join in our anti-social club, we spent the whole day at home watching tv and dancing crazy with music from the radio. ^-^
Last night I broke down a whole bucket of tears for an hour. It's Kokim's doing again. It's a good thing that I can pour out my heartaches to him, but sometimes he can be too much. But yeah, I guess that's why we're stuck together.
I'm happy for you with the Kj. You both enjoy the simple joys of life. I wish you both a meaningful experience every day. Mwahugs.
love is in the air ba? hehe
sarap naman ng chocolate na yan. ako may pasok nung 14 tsk tsk
Really? Maybe you went to a different office? :)
Love? No time for love :p
Kuya, endless story na ang between Kokim and me :) Can't be really close with a guy? I think most of my close friends are guys. My best friend is, to the point that his gf (past or present) always do have an issue about our friendship. Selos lang, I'm always first to my guy friends, the rest would follow :) Mas maldita ko than their gfs ;)
Post a Comment