I wake up one morning trying to figure things out. The world seems blurry around me; uncertain and bleak. I start to question why life has different meanings. The answer, so naive and plain, that life is fortified with smooth roads and harsh obstacles to make us full in our dimensions. And that what makes life worth living.
Sunday, 15 February 2009
Think Of Me
I've got me some post V-day present. What a surprise from our branch manager! I'm wondering if he's half-Japanese, or just because I am when I'm not???
@r-yo: Haha, admirer? I freaked what when I asked him if I were to give him a little something on White Day. Guess what his retort was? Will email you about Cirque because there's a change of schedule in our list. Si Lehman is now busy at Nomura, mag compromise ng schedule :p
@totomai: Si Attorney, singing sensation na. Pag celebrity, no time for anyone, but to everyone :p Selfless daw, kaya no time for selfish acts as getting into exclusive relationship with someone. Hahaha :p Basta Cirque nata, Kuya. Don't worry about pichurs, you will take a dozen of my wacky poses :p Ako man ang clown, si Attorney ang singer, and anyone who will join us are props! Hahaha.
erratum @r-yo: "freaked out"... sowi Attorney, tired and tired lang. Tomorrow another long day awaits...
@totomai: Kuya, cookie and choco lang inside sa bag :) Before Vday he actually asked me what I like most, a pair of pierce or a necklace. Yet I blatantly answered, "If you were asking me a date, sorry but I wouldn't go out with you" :p Que horror ang iya facial reaction. "Sorry but I'm so burned with Japanese men, I knew you all too well..." Hindi naka react si boss :) Kaya napa OT :p
6 comments:
so thoughtful!
Yes, and he's trying to understand my world :p He's actually fun to talk with.
uy! me admirer! buti ka pa he he. kelan ba kasi yung cirque plan mo? email na lang kaya. :-)
kala ko galing kay atty haha :-)
pampa inspire daw sa yo yan. pa convert mo kaya sa cash? lol
@r-yo: Haha, admirer? I freaked what when I asked him if I were to give him a little something on White Day. Guess what his retort was? Will email you about Cirque because there's a change of schedule in our list. Si Lehman is now busy at Nomura, mag compromise ng schedule :p
@totomai: Si Attorney, singing sensation na. Pag celebrity, no time for anyone, but to everyone :p Selfless daw, kaya no time for selfish acts as getting into exclusive relationship with someone. Hahaha :p Basta Cirque nata, Kuya. Don't worry about pichurs, you will take a dozen of my wacky poses :p Ako man ang clown, si Attorney ang singer, and anyone who will join us are props! Hahaha.
erratum @r-yo: "freaked out"... sowi Attorney, tired and tired lang. Tomorrow another long day awaits...
@totomai: Kuya, cookie and choco lang inside sa bag :) Before Vday he actually asked me what I like most, a pair of pierce or a necklace. Yet I blatantly answered, "If you were asking me a date, sorry but I wouldn't go out with you" :p Que horror ang iya facial reaction. "Sorry but I'm so burned with Japanese men, I knew you all too well..." Hindi naka react si boss :) Kaya napa OT :p
Post a Comment