Last night I cried.
And it's been long since I did. Because when you're at the frontline for the people and that thing you love, you have to be strong. You have to rise up to the occasion, at almost all costs. Because you can't show them how sad you are, how scared you really are, how tired you are and how burned out you already are.
But the time comes when you reach your limit. When you no longer have the strength to rise to the occasion, when you need to face that scary part, when you can no longer just sit there and laugh it off. Because at the end of the day you're only human, because I am only human.
Last night I reached my limit, I let the walls I built fall down.
Last night I cried, and it felt so good.
Mwahugs,
And it's been long since I did. Because when you're at the frontline for the people and that thing you love, you have to be strong. You have to rise up to the occasion, at almost all costs. Because you can't show them how sad you are, how scared you really are, how tired you are and how burned out you already are.
But the time comes when you reach your limit. When you no longer have the strength to rise to the occasion, when you need to face that scary part, when you can no longer just sit there and laugh it off. Because at the end of the day you're only human, because I am only human.
Last night I reached my limit, I let the walls I built fall down.
Last night I cried, and it felt so good.
Mwahugs,
Boyeng <3
No comments:
Post a Comment