Monday, 15 March 2010

     It is yet the start of the week, but I want it to end soonest. Aside from those trips that have long been neglected, I can no longer wait. Among the many things that I look forward to... Dichi's arrival this weekend and hopefully the many weekends that we will be spending time together us girls (cuatro hermanas, cuatro Maria's). Secondly, our aunt's wedding on May. This will be her second walk to the aisle. And the idea of a private Indian wedding psyched us all. I can not be absent to this bright event filled with ritual and celebration that would last for several days. By hook or by crook I will be there.
     On another note, a schoolmate back in elementary is asking me to collaborate with her a phlog (a photoblog which she wanted to nick as 365 days of happiness). I didn't confirm yet. Perhaps if time would permit me, I will send her some of my captured still.
     Meanwhile, I would try to display here, at least a picture a day, of what I feel lack of late.


     To begin with, I miss us together. As one family praying together. As one family despite its broken home. Just us, in our Ma's cradling arms.

A picture of us during Achi's wedding.
Pa wasn't able to attend,
but our little brother came.
(This photo was captured through my then smart phone.)

No comments: