
Mama
The salt and light in our family.
Whose love, patience and wisdom have mold us.
Our pillar of hope.
Whose love, patience and wisdom have mold us.
Our pillar of hope.
The small lady just woke up;
trying to hide under Mamila's skirt.

Mishka with her dad.

A foreign tarsier :D

Joshua with Mamita.

I didn't know our half-brother, Immanuel, is this big already.
Am I that old now?

In the woodland.

At the hacienda.
Oh, I missed Pagadian already!
The woman who'll never admit that she's just next to my genes :p
My aunt, our Mami Eden.
My aunt, our Mami Eden.

Rotonda baby!
Where I used to spend my dawn and dusk.
Where we walked the talk with my bestest friends.

My childhood friend.
We nicked each other as "sisterette".
Because we're like real sisters.
I'm her dad's favorite :)
Our class doctor soon to be bride.
I love you, Vian!

To blissful years of marriage.
And to prosperous medical profession to both of you.
And to prosperous medical profession to both of you.
Gino, take extra care of Biwi.
God bless you both.
God bless you both.
No comments:
Post a Comment