This is the problem in Japan, it's all about form, or put it in another way, it's about style over substance and especially being able to look correct, follow the form book and not being able to think for yourself.
And where in planet Mars did they get the idea that I'll be seeing my past beau while I'm abroad? Gah, I can't quite fathom how ladies here saw their boyfriends just like bank dispensers, and or, the kind of Santa Claus all-year-round.
What really gets into my nerves is, if you'd dye your hair red, put on uber make-up on your face, gloss yourself like those women you saw on fashion mags, I am still my own style. My mood swings from drab to flamboyant to chic. But I don't drag myself to be like anyone else. Lest I will be same fashion victim as you. Beauty is pain. Disastrous!
...bus is here. Ciao!
Mwahugs,
Boyeng <3

No comments:
Post a Comment